An Update from HOUSE on COVID-19
Family and Clients first,
Our prayers are with all of you while we get through this challenging time together.
Below is a message as to how HOUSE Auto Group is responding to the COVID-19 situation. I would also like to offer you my personal cell
It is at the bottom of this email. Please feel free to call or text me any time.
As the effect of Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve in the communities that we serve, HOUSE Auto Group is firmly committed to the health and safety of our clients and team members.
HOUSE Auto Group is taking extra precautions and making additional efforts to ensure your safety by ensuring the cleanliness of our facilities and vehicles.
Knowing that your vehicle is essential to your daily life, we’re open for business! We’re keeping our service facilities in Encino and Pasadena open.
Below are some of the ways we are providing a safe and healthy environment for you and your family:
- Offering a no contact service pickup and drop-off option with our FREE flatbed services. YES, even with a light bulb or just to top off your fluids.
- All physical walk in appointments are handled properly to reduce all physical interactions.
- All vehicles are sanitized before and after drop off with particular attention to steering wheels, controls, and door handles.
- We have changed all documentation to a digital format – No Signatures required.
- You will be offered a new pair of disposable gloves upon dropping off your Porsche and picking up your Porsche.
- Our teammates wear a new pair of disposable gloves when they interact with you and your Porsches.
- We are keeping a close eye on restrooms to make sure we are fully stocked with plenty of soap and paper towels.
- We continue to monitor the evolving situation and we are committed to our clients, team members and our country in meeting this challenge.
Owner, HOUSE Auto Group
Personal Cell (310) 988-8118